Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 



In case you can't tell, that is the condensation inside my guest room window. Looks like I forgot to close the storm window (thought I did that in November), so the condensation froze. That is a sheet of ice on the inside of my window.


Also, the news here did a story on Turner Broadcasting paying Boston two million (!!!) dollars because Boston is full of assholes, and when they showed the ATHF signs, they blurred out the hand giving the finger. Or, I should say, they blurred out the series of lights that kind of looks like a hand giving the finger or holding a sword or something.

Whole world is insane.

Comments:
Jesus Christ Brian, your last post was February 6th? What the hell are you doing up there? I check the site about once a week and would like to see something new. In need of material? I have a used TV I could send you, though, it is small and probably would not make a very entertaining story. What gives?

Let's get cracking!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?